If you did not receive the email to attendees or read the Chimney Flyer yesterday, here are the details:
Hello Chapman Families!
We are so excited to welcome more than 400 of you to our first annual Spaghetti Together community event tomorrow night! A few important things to know:
- Please make sure you are on time for your reservation and factor in extra time to park if you must drive. You do NOT have to print tickets.
- Please remember to bring CASH!
- Due to our tight timeline with 2nd and 5th grade performances at 6 and 7 p.m, we really want to make sure that everyone is through the cafeteria in a quick and efficient manner. Once you are finished eating, please move on to the delicious caramel station in the first grade hallway or visit with your friends in the auditorium or hallways.
- Surprise! Your attendance gives you TWO chances to win one of the following prizes!
- Two tickets to our Spring Art Auction on March 10 – our biggest fundraiser of the year!
- A golden ticket for the auction! A $100 value!
Finally, we ask for patience and good humor as we navigate these unprecedented pasta waters! This is our first time doing this event and we have had a tremendous response. See you tomorrow!