From Jake Green at One-On-One basketball:
Hey, Everyone –
Just reaching out to let you know that Chapman‘s 1st-5th Enrichment Class starts tomorrow (Jan. 3rd). A couple things about the class.
1) We still have space in the class! If you know of anyone that would be interested please spread the word! They can register HERE.
2) Kids should report to the gym after school is dismissed at 2:15PM. If your kiddo is in aftercare please make sure they let the instructor know they’re going there after so the instructor can walk them there.
3) Pack a snack for them to each before class if they need to get some energy
4) Please ensure your kid has comfortable athletic wear
5) Class is over at 4:00PM…please be there for pick-up on time unless they’re going to aftercare, of course.
As of now the class only has 6 kids in it. In order to run the class we need 2-3 more kids to join. We will run the class tomorrow because I’m sure people are just getting into the swing of things after the holiday…but help spread the word!
Let me know if you have any questions, and hope they enjoy the class!