Each year, the Chapman community comes together to put together food baskets for both Thanksgiving and the Winter Break.
Collection bins will be out in the main lobby starting at the Swift Community Dinner (on 11/6) and through December. Monetary donations are accepted as well (donate online or bring your donation to the Swift Community Dinner).
Stay tuned for more info on how to help shop and put together the baskets.
Questions? Contact Kelly Farrell-Oliverson.
Donation Food List
- Jars of Peanut Butter – Natural Jif
- Jars of Jelly/Jam – Kroger strawberry preserves
- Cans of Chili – Hormel chili with beans 15 oz.
- Boxes mix of Corn Bread – Krusteaz Honey Cornbread 15 oz.
- Box of Cereal – Cheerios 12 oz
- Instant Oatmeal – Kroger Variety Pack 12.5 oz
- Box of Macaroni & Cheese – Kraft Mac and Cheese 5.5 oz box
- Package of Spaghetti Noodles – Barilla Spaghetti
- Jar/can of Marinara Sauce – Prego Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- Can of Tuna Fish – Bumble Bee Tuna 5 oz can
- Loaves of Bread – Home Pride 20 oz.
- Jars of Mayo – Best Foods Mayonnaise 30 oz
- Hot Cocoa Mix Packets – Swiss Miss Marshmallow 7.3 oz
- Mashed Potatoes – Idahoan
- Canned Green Beans – DelMonte
- Stuffing – Kraft turkey Stove Top
- Sweet Potatoes – Bruce’s candied yams
- Cranberry Sauce – Ocean Spray Cans
- Gravy Mix – McCormicks