Please note: Many enrichment programs have halted traditional programming during COVID-19, or have modified their offerings for the 2021-22 school year. Contact individual organizations for the most current information.
Chapman afterschool enrichment offerings will be added to this page, as specific information becomes available. Scroll down for a list of general programs and organizations.
Spring/Summer 2022 Programs
FAQS on After Care & Enrichment
How do I inform parents about a program I represent? | Notify our community of your offerings by sending details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-22 Scholarships | Thanks to the generous donations of parents, alumni and friends of Chapman, the Chapman PTA and Foundation are offering a limited number of scholarships for after school enrichment classes that take place at Chapman School, subject to availability of funds. Scholarship applications will be reviewed and awarded on a first come first serve basis. The Scholarship funds must be paid from Chapman PTA directly to the after school program.
Listing of After Care & Enrichment Programs
A general listing of Chapman enrichment by activity type is below:
General After Care
- Friendly House (1 block away from Chapman)
- Kids Community Learning Center (KCLC)
- Children’s Garden Field Office
Sports and Scouting
- Hillside Soccer
- Lincoln Boys Lacrosse (Grade 1 and up)
- Lincoln Girls Lacrosse (Grade 3 and up)
- Lincoln Youth Football
- Lincoln Youth Baseball & T-ball
- Lincoln Youth Rugby (Grade 3 and up)
- Runner2Runner (Cross country in fall and Track and Field in Spring)
- Girls on the Run (Grade 3 and up)
- Portland Reign Basketball Academy
- Girl Scouts
- 22Wildwood (Scouting)
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Yoga Playgrounds