How can I help?
Financial donations of all sizes are always appreciated. Friends of Chapman funds pay for enrichment programs, reading support, school supplies, staffing support and more.
The Chapman PTA (93-1009176) and the Chapman Educational Foundation (93-1121953) are both 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.
While we are happy to accept checks in the office at any time, you may also consider giving in the following ways:
Monthly Giving or One-Time Donations
Many families add a monthly donation to their budget. You can also make a one-time donation.
Corporate Matching: Maximize your contribution
Before you write a check or sign up for a monthly donation, see if your employer will match your donation. Many companies in the Portland area, including Nike, Kaiser, Genentech and Intel, will match your donation 1:1. Some companies even offer this benefit to spouses and retirees.
See links to known corporate matching sites below:
- Intel: https://intel.benevity.org
- Nike: https://nike.benevity.org/user/login
- Adidas: https://adidas.benevity.org/user/login
Shop + Dine = Dollars for Chapman
Earn dollars for Chapman automatically by shopping and dining!
- EScrip (a fundraising program that allows participating merchants like Fred Meyer and Zupans to contribute a percentage of your grocery loyalty cards, credit card, and debit/ATM card purchases to Chapman. )
- Amazon Smile (Choose Chapman Elementary PTA located in Portland, OR, and be sure to do your shopping through the www.smile.amazon.com portal. We receive a portion of what you spend on qualifying purchases.)
- Box Tops for Education (These are clipped from specially marked products and put in the collection box near the office or at the Ramona secretary’s desk)
- Dining for Dollar$ Restaurants donate a portion of their day’s proceeds to Chapman. Dates are posted on this site’s event calendar.
We love working with local businesses! Please see our business partnerships page to learn more.