Chapman thrives on its community. There are many ways to get involved, either through the PTA, Foundation, and/or volunteering for school events or in the classrooms.
- Become a PTA member – Learn how to become a member here.
- Join the PTA Board or Foundation – There are several open board positions for 2021-22. Contact Angel Stech if you are interested.
- Volunteer – Chapman loves volunteers! Stay updated on volunteering opportunities and how to sign up to volunteer.
2021-22 Chapman PTA Board
- President, Angel Stech
- Vice-President, Cassandra Adams-Hartford
- Secretary, Cameron Mace
- Treasurer, Cari Schwerd
- Treasurer-elect, OPEN
CHAPMAN PTA POSITIONS
- Communications, Annie Duong
- Membership Chair, Timea Deakova
- Family Engagement Coordinator, OPEN
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) Chair, Nicole Williams
- Outreach, OPEN
- PTA teacher representative, Allyson Sievers (2nd grade)
- Chapman Gear Store, OPEN (Previous: Emily Price)
2020-21 Foundation Officers
- Co-Chairs, OPEN (Previous: AJ Schricker)
- Vice chair, OPEN
- Foundation Treasurer, Courtney Keating
- Auction Chairs, Cassandra Adams-Hartford, Brandin Bowen
- Grant Writing Coordinator, Trish Murley
Interested in learning more about the Foundation? Please email AJ Schricker.
PAST Event and Project Leads
- Art Ball, Azure Attoe, Monica Geller, Amy Gray, Natalie Maciukenas
- Battle of the Books, Molly Porter and Ashley Koch
- Bike to School, Annie Usher
- Box Tops for Education, Kim Kopetz
- Children’s Book Harvest, OPEN
- Community Dinner, Angel Stech and Brenda Olbeter
- Conference Meals for Teachers, Jill Kemper
- Dining for Dollar$ Coordinator, OPEN (Previous: Nicole Mather)
- Friday PTA Coffees, Raeven Longanecker
- Garden Coordinator, Molly Porter
- Math and Science Night, Emily and Stephen Price
- Scholastic Book Fair, Lais Marques da Cruz
- Staff Appreciation, Jill Kemper
- Swift Family Run, Annie Duong
- Swift Pizza Nights, Sara Hoeber
Interested in helping with an event or project? Please email Angel Stech .