Chapman thrives on its community. There are many ways to get involved, either through the PTA, Foundation, and/or volunteering for school events or in the classrooms.
- Become a PTA member – Learn how to become a member here.
- Join the PTA Board or Foundation – There are several open board positions for 2022-23. Read more here.
- Volunteer – Chapman loves volunteers! Stay updated on volunteering opportunities and how to sign up to volunteer. Read more here about volunteering.
Chapman PTA Board
- President – Cassandra Adams-Harford
- Vice-President – Ferrara Dicenso
- Treasurer – Courtney Keating
- Secretary – Monique Porter
CHAPMAN PTA POSITIONS
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) Chair – OPEN
- Membership and Directory Chair – Katie LaBonte & Natalie Maciukenas
- Communications Chair – Chelsea Miller & AJ Schricker
- Family Engagement Coordinator, OPEN
- Volunteer Coordinator – OPEN
- Outreach – Angel Stech
- Chapman Gear Shop – Jen Kane
- Lead Room Parent – Greg Miller
- PTA Teacher Representative – Allyson Sievers (interim)
- After Care and Enrichment Coordinator – OPEN (Interim: Natalie Maciukenas)
- Friendly House Rep. – Kristina Ries
PTA Volunteer heads
- OBOB – Ashley Koch
- Garden – Amy Gray
- Book Fair – Angel Stech
- Auction Committee – OPEN
- Foundation Chair – Annie Usher
- Foundation Vice Chair – OPEN
- Foundation Treasurer – Cari Schwerd
- Auction Chairs – OPEN
- Grant Writing Coordinator – Bryan Harford