Chapman thrives on its community. There are many ways to get involved, either through the PTA, Foundation, and/or volunteering for school events or in the classrooms.
- Become a PTA member – Learn how to become a member here.
- Join the PTA Board or Foundation – There are several open board positions for 2020-21. Contact Angel Stech if you are interested.
- Volunteer – Chapman loves volunteers! Stay updated on volunteering opportunities and how to sign up to volunteer.
2020-21 Chapman PTA Board
- President, Angel Stech
- Vice-President, OPEN
- Secretary, Cameron Mace
- Treasurer, Cari Schwerd
- Treasurer-elect, OPEN
- Communications, Annie Duong
- Membership Chair, OPEN (2019 and interim: Natalie Maciukenas)
- Family Engagement Coordinator, Nicole Mather
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) Chair, Nicole Williams
- Outreach, OPEN
- PTA teacher representative, Allyson Sievers (2nd grade)
2020-21 Foundation Officers
- Co-Chairs, AJ Schricker
- Vice chair, OPEN
- Foundation Treasurer, Courtney Keating
- Auction Chairs, TBD
- Dining for Dollar$ Coordinator, Nicole Mather
- Grant Writing Coordinator, Trish Murley
Interested in learning more about the Foundation? Please email AJ Schricker.
2019-20 Event and Project Leads
- Art Ball, Azure Attoe, Monica Geller, Amy Gray, Natalie Maciukenas
- Battle of the Books, Molly Porter and Ashley Walker
- Box Tops for Education, Kim Kopetz
- Chapman Gear Store, OPEN (2019 and interim Emily Price)
- Children’s Book Harvest, OPEN
- Community Dinner, Angel Stech and Brenda Olbeter
- Conference Meals for Teachers, Jill Kemper
- Friday PTA Coffees, Raeven Longanecker
- Garden Coordinator, Molly Porter
- Math and Science Night, Emily and Stephen Price
- Scholastic Book Fair, Lais Marques da Cruz and Lindsay Pantano
- Staff Appreciation, Jill Kemper
- Swift Family Run, Annie Duong
- Swift Pizza Nights, Sara Hoeber
Interested in helping with an event or project? Please email Molly Porter.